CORRECTION LETTER SENT TO CORRUPTION SUCKS:


I guess I have a "correction" of sorts. What your administrator said about it "not being that easy" to terminate someone (RE; Greg Smith) then they are a total LIAR!! I was fired almost 5 years ago for blowing a .022, not a .04 and the policy states that over .021 is the limit. (or it use to) it may be lower these days. I had been in 2 other incidents. A DWI in March of 2003, (15 day suspension), allowing an unauthorized driver to drive Oct. 2003, (30 day suspension) and blowing .022 in Feb. of 2004, and terminated May 2004. I appealed and of course lost. The FOP president and his good old' white boy friends came down to the hearing and testified a bunch of lies about me. So, no one can tell me that it's "not easy" to terminate an officer.

Oh, and let me added that prior to 2003, I had never been suspended for anything in all the years on the force. (I hired on May 1990). I was on patrol for 11 years and a Bicycle officer for 3 years. They did not offer me "rehab" or anything else, so I went to Bridgeway on my own out of my pocket for 7 days. And they did not even recognize the fact that I did that.

Anyway, just thought that it should be known.


Thank you,



Name Omitted by Corruption Sucks



Thank you for your contribution, correction & service.
NOTE: WE ATTEMPT TO BE AS ACCURATE AS POSSIBLE IN OUR STORIES, PLEASE SEND ANY TIPS OR CORRECTIONS TO:
FRAUD101@GMAIL.COM

Comments